A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies Used On This Website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling Or Deleting Cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires this. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.